The 2016 Your Story Contest
$500, $300 and $200 cash prizes
– Seven Intergeneration Honor Certificates –
2016 Theme: “Connecting People Across Generations”
Three nationally recognized authors will judge entries!
UPDATE: Due to the overwhelming response from people around the world, our dedicated judges need a bit more time to read all the story entries. Contest winners will be posted before Nov. 30th, hopefully significantly sooner. Check back regularly to watch for names of the winners.
Participate now in this celebrated annual worldwide Storytelling Contest by following these simple rules:
- Stories must include characters from more than one generation.
- Stories must be original and unpublished, and may be fiction, non-fiction, or a combination.
- Stories may not exceed 400 words.
- Stories must be provided via copying and pasting the text into the body of your e-mail submission.
- Click to submit your story via email and include the author’s name, exact mailing address and e-mail contact. All winners will be advised immediately upon winning (contact information will remain private).
All entries must be received by September 30, 2016.
Winners will be announced on the Intergeneration Month website and Intergeneration Month Facebook Page during October, 2016.
Submission grants Intergeneration Foundation and its assigns, non-exclusive legal rights to publish entries (your contact information will be kept private if requested in writing).
All Winners and Winning Stories Permanently Enshrined in Intergeneration Month Database.